What's In My School Bag?

October 30, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-



Hey beautiful! Today's post is quite simple but may be helpful. It's simply 'What's in my school bag?'. To be honest this post should have been written ages ago, I'm talking about the start of this academic school year. Buuut, seeing as we are about to start the second half of this school term, an update may be needed.


Planner:


Luckily, in the school that I go to, a planner is provided at the start of the year. As we are going into a new term, please make sure you have something that can keep you organised. There's nothing worse than forgetting that your essay is due today, or having to rush into a blog post because it needs to be up by tomorrow or even getting a panic attack because you found out your exam is actually in two days, not in two weeks. Make sure you're organised and you're keeping track.

Textbooks:


Get your text books guys. Starting school again means that more content is going to be covered in whatever subject you're doing. Especially if you're doing GCSEs or A-levels- make sure you have your books on ya! I actually need to buy mine. *thinking emoji*

Female necessities:


Tissues, lip balm, pad/tampon, hair clips, hair tie, compact mirror, gum etc etc. Make sure you have your daily needs cause you don't know when they'll become in handy.

Equipment:


Personally, I need my maths equipment which includes a geometry set, a scientific calculator, pens and pencils, highlights, rubber and rulers etc. I also do art which means I need my mini folder which contains my artwork. Overall, just make sure you have everything you need for that day/week.

Book:


Long story short: no book = one behaviour point. Whatever the punishment or no punishment there is for not having a book- just make sure you have one.

Exercise/School book:



Nothing worse than going to school and not having your school book which you'll need for a particular subject. Not only could you get in trouble but you could struggle.

Homework:


Because who's really got time to get a detention for missing homework?

That's it guys, its a short post but I wanted to do this post to get this out of the way plus school is soon starting so why not just get this out there? Thank you for reading. Lots of love gurl <3
Btw, my bag is from Matalan. If memory serves correctly, it costs £14.00 :)

Simply, Jessy Tee