I'm Back!! My Plans For Summer #2K17

July 02, 2017 4 Comments A+ a-


HEY GUYS! It has been sooooo long! I legit can’t remember the last time I sat down and wrote anything that wasn’t relating to exams. But it’s over and I’m honestly free and happy. There was a lot of fricking setbacks: no Wi-Fi, my SD card was not formatting so I had to get another one, a lack of motivation to at some point. So to blog again is a bit weird and I’m not gone lie, I felt to leave it for longer because I was kind of hesitant starting again. I was apprehensive about who’s reading it, is there going to be anymore updates with the HTML (which caused a lot of stress last year), will I still enjoy it and of course the big question: do I really want to continue with this? Overall, all of that was just doubts. Doubts that is slowly fading away. I DO enjoy blogging, in general I am a person who’s not easily knocked by opinions and if anything, it’s just restarting a process that I am excited about.

As I’m writing this, it does not feel like summer at all. It’s still early days and I’m yet to return to school to say goodbye so I’m not exactly like “YAY, SUMMER IS HERE” because it just feels like a half term week away from school. But when it does begin to feel like summer, here’s some of the things I plan to do!

Blogging:

A very obvious one. But hopefully I can post two times a week. I plan to be more ‘varied’ in my posts because I’ve got 2 months to myself. Then it’s a-levels and I really don’t know how that’s going to work :’D

Drawing:

Some may have guessed in certain Instagram posts but I have completed a GCSE in art. To say the least, it has made me a little passionate about the subject. It’s another thing I’m hesitant to do because I’m scared of flopping or getting something wrong. I was eager to start when exams were over but I’m just gone wait and see when I feel more willing to start a new project. Then I’ll share if I’m feeling courageous.

Volunteering:

Probably might pursue medicine, I probably won’t. *shrugs shoulders* but regardless I need to start at some point. It’s the best way to boost my CV and make good use of my time. I’ll finish once I begin school again. A bit apprehensive with this ALSO (everything new makes me feel somehow) but I’m happy that I’m doing this.

Catch up with all my series/movies:

Yet to do a post on this but pretty little liars, The 100, EastEnders, Love Island, Star, Hit the floor, Gossip girl – Coming for all of you.

Meeting with friends:

Fingers crossed. Studying for exams has turned me into such an introvert, it's even been the cause of a lot of friendships not working out for me because my priorities were elsewhere. So overall, I’m not a fan of going out unless 100% sure it will be worth it and I’m guaranteed a great time – but to my closest friends, I’ll hopefully be seeing a lot of you this summer.

Reading:

I miss reading, I honestly do. And the books I would read were so interesting. Anyway I’ll do a post on all what I’ll be reading this summer because I think the majority of you reading this will actually enjoy some of what I’m yet to absorb myself into. Plus I’m gone start reading the bible, I stopped before because some things didn’t even begin to make sense and it got a bit long. But some bits were interesting and helpful so I’ll be starting again.

YouTube:

Nope, not an ‘I’m going to start YouTube’ kind of motive. An ‘I’m going to watch the 350 saved to watch later videos that I was supposed to watch from last September’ motive.

Nostalgia:

Honestly just going to go through everything nostalgic and go through it. Photo albums, videos etc. It will be actually be nice to look at the 1000+ items in my library of photos and videos 

De-clutter my whole room:

From my wardrobe, to my bookshelf, to the stuff underneath my bed – It has to be sorted this summer or I swear I’ll never get the time to do it again.

Gym/sleep:

That’s still pending due to my mum’s reluctance to allow me to go. If not, I'll catch up on all the sleep I missed out due to exams.

Thanks for reading guys. As always, I appreciate you guys sticking with me on this journey! Many more posts to come for summer 2k17!!
“Be thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family and dreams that turned into reality.” -unknown

Simply, Jessy Tee


4 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
4 July 2017 at 10:05 delete

Defintley need to add some of these to my Summer List, great post! Xx

www.prettilypainted.blogspot.co.uk

Reply
avatar
Emily
AUTHOR
5 July 2017 at 14:18 delete

So good to see you back:)


Emily xo
www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

Reply
avatar
Jessy Tee
AUTHOR
9 July 2017 at 15:17 delete

Thank you girl <3
I love your blog and instagram! You're defo one of my favs xx

Reply
avatar
Jessy Tee
AUTHOR
9 July 2017 at 15:19 delete

Thank you Emily ! I'm honestly happy to be back xx

Reply
avatar