Halloween Nail Tutorial: Egyptian Bones

October 23, 2016 2 Comments A+ a-


Hola gurls! Halloween is fast approaching so what better way to get into the holiday than creating a nail tutorial? Yes, let's do this. Just a heads up guys, most of the products I use are not big name brands, most products I use have been purchased online or have been given to me as as a present. I advise you to use whatever brand of nail polish you like or have, just make sure the polish is good quality. If there's a unique, particular shade that I feel could be benefit you guys in anyway, then I'll post the name of the polish along with the number but to be frank, there's nothing crazy amazing about the specific brands I use so use whatever you want to use. Now with that off my chest, let's get started.


What you will need:

- A black nail polish
- A white nail polish
- A gold nail polish
- A glitter nail polish (I used gold glitter to bring out the gold nail polish which was quite faint)
- A dotter pen (You can use a ball point pin or a bobby pin as an alternative)
- A thin black nail varnish to create the stripes
- Base coat and a top coat




Thumb & ring finger:

1. Apply your base coat
2. Apply two coats of gold nail polish
3. Add your glitter nail varnish on top. (TIP: dab on the glitter nail varnish using a sponge to have more pigmented glitter)
4. Finish with a top coat


Forefinger:

1. Apply base coat
2. Add your black nail polish
3. Finish with a top coat



Middle finger:

1. Apply base coat
2. Apply two coats of white nail polish. Wait till it dries.
3. using your doting pen or bobby pin etc, apply gold and black dots all over
4. Once it dries, finish with a top coat


Pinky finger:

1. Apply a base coat.
2. Add two coats of white nail polish. Wait till it dries.
3. Using a black striper pen, add black stripes from the bottom of your finger to the top.  (TIP: If you're shaky, rest your hand on a table and move your pinky finger downwards whilst placing the striper on your nail.)
4. Seal with a top coat.



And that's it! If you have read this post, thank you a million for doing so! This tutorial was quite simple, I think the only difficulty was documenting it for you guys but you know that I would do it for the blog :) But I hope you enjoy the holiday guys and have a great half term. I should be writing some more interesting posts so keep an eye out. Stay blessed!

Check out my last post: 5 Things I've Learnt Since Starting School

"At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what's happening." - HPLYRIKZ.com

Simply, Jessy Tee

2 comments

Write comments
EmilyJane
AUTHOR
24 October 2016 at 10:09 delete

Hey, I recently started a blog and would love for some feedback!
Thank you so much xx
http://ejrichardson5.wixsite.com/mysite

Reply
avatar
Jessy Tee
AUTHOR
27 October 2016 at 11:44 delete

Sure, just look out for my comment :)

Reply
avatar