Starry Winter Night, You're Almost Over | Nail Polish Tutorial

February 05, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-


Hey Guys! I know I've been inactive from social media and from the blog but as always, I am sorry but I just needed to revise and make sure that I cleared everything from my to do list. I will soon be doing an update (I know, I know - I keep saying that but it will probs be around April. Some of you may have guessed already what the update may be but just wait on it - I will explain EEEEEVEEERYTHING!)

Okay its going to be a tutorial today. You may remember when I posted this look on Instagram last year but I never got round to posting it :( which was just annoying. But better late than never boo and plus as Winter is soon coming to a close (thank you Jesus), I just thought it would be good to post this winter'esque nail polish tutorial!!


(I just want to mention that anytime I post a nail tutorial, I will try to post the name and number of the products I use. I honestly forget. But honestly - you can use any polish brand or any shade of colour, as long as the quality is O.K.)

You will need:
-Base/Top coat
-Teal blue nail polish (I used Gabrini brand)
-A white nail polish (creative colours)
-A glitter blue polish
-Nail dotter (optional)
-Make up sponge (to dab on the blue glitter)
-White striper nail polish

(FOR ALL YOUR FINGERS)
1. Apply a base coat. Protects your nails :)
2. Apply your teal nail polish
3. Use your make up sponge to dab on the blue glitter. (Apply the blue glitter to the sponge first then dab it on your nails.) This is messy which you might see in the photos, therefore you might want to use sellotape or latex liquid tape)
4. Use a nail dotter or something with a ball point and put some white dots on your nail
5. (FOR YOUR RING FINGER) Use a striper or a thin nail brush to create the white stars. A tooth pick can be used along with some patience. Do some lines criss-crossing each other until you get a star.
6. Apply a top coat. Then that's it, you're done!
7. (I did not do this because I'm lazy :P) But you can use a brush, dunk it in nail polish remover and use it to wipe off the excess nail polish on the sides of your finger. You will have a neater outcome.

Thanks for reading! I've missed blogging and I've missed creating content. I just KNOW that summer, you guys will be loaded with posts! Thanks for sticking by me and to anyone who's new: welcome to the #slayteam!! Have a great week beautiful!

"Sometimes people try to expose what's wrong with you, because they can't handle what's right about you." - www.WisdomQuotes4U.com

Simply, Jessy Tee