My School Friendly Nail Polishes

February 19, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-


Hey boo! In today's post, I am going to be writing about some of my favourite polishes which is subtle but flawless enough to go to school. This is kinda controversial seeing as many people may roll their eyes or tut at the fact that girls go to school with nail polish on. But girl, I don't know about you but I feel like my hands are completely naked without nail polish and it's just nice to know your hands are manicured. Sometimes you just want to look cute without anything too wild... Ain't nothing wrong with a little bit of polish. (DISCLAIMER: If you know deep in your heart of hearts that there is a slight possibility that you could get in serious/mild trouble regardless of what shade of nude you wear - honeeeeey, I ain't involved. :'D Just be cautious. Not trying to break any rules, just trying to make my girls be a lil' extra confident whilst drawing loci or something.)

Rimmel London - Lose your lingerie (203)


Great quality and is my favourite shade of a very, very, VERY pale baby pink. :) It will stand out guys if you're darker skinned like me because of the contrast. Can be purchased at Superdrug or Boots.

Elegant Gabrini - (372)


This is a cheap polish which I got from my local beauty shop. (Paks is the name of the shop - just in case anyone's wondering.) And it has to be one of the best nudes. Very light and goes well with most things.

Paradise Nail Polish (02)


I  rarely use this one but it is definitely a cute shade to wear. Very subtle but still noticeably - if that makes any sense. Sadly, I can't remember where I got this from. :( Hopefully when typed in google, it will come up with suggestions.

Primark PS Nail Polishes (£0.90-£1)



These two polishes I think came in a pack of four. Primark have a range of colours, especially colours suitable for events or school. Just make sure to choose some good ones for school. Quality is OK but not amazing - but colour wise , its a 10! Primark nail polishes can't be more than a pound. (If memory serves correctly.)

Just Your Ordinary Clear Coat


And of course you can always just slap on a coat of clear polish. Make your nails like all clean and of course there's 99.9% chance of not being caught. Mine is from creative colours but you can buy clear coat from legit anywhere ;)

BONUS! 


This is not to be taken seriously at all. I can't remember the name nor the shop. It's just a nice shade and I didn't want this pic to go to waste. 100% honesty at its finest.

Thanks for reading guys. Liked writing this one. Is been one of the few posts where I've not felt some panicky or anxious for some uknown reason. I'll talk to you about that later on this blog. LOOOVE YOU ALL FOR READING. Remember to enjoy today for whatever reason.

"Let go of all worries and anxieties in order to be light and free." - www.VERYBESTQUOTES.com

Simply, Jessy Tee