My 2016 Winter And Christmas Playlist

December 04, 2016 3 Comments A+ a-


Hey guys! IT'S FINALLY DECEMBER!!!!!!!!! This year has honestly flown by! I don't want to do a 2016 review just yet because it's a bit too early for that but to finally be in December #2k16, just know that time is constantly ticking guys which is why it's best to make the most of everyday!

But without getting too deep just yet, here's my Christmas Playlist for this year (mostly every year for Christmas time to be honest). For the December period, these get me in a good mood. So if you're feeling upset, unmotivated or just having a rush of worry for whatever reason - just turn up the volume girl, get warm and just listen to some of these baddies down beeloooowwww!!


NSYNC - Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday
Mariah Carey - Miss you most
Mariah Carey - Christmas (Baby please)
Mariah Carey - Silent night
Mariah Carey -  Joy to the world
Alexandra Burke - Hallelujah
Ariana Grande - Santa tell me
Monica - Have yourself a Merry little Christmas
Sam Smith - Have yourself a Merry little Christmas
Wham! - Last Christmas
Idina Menzel & Micheal Buble - Baby it's cold outside
Meghan Trainor - I'll be home
Selena Gomez - Winter Wonderland
Fifth Harmony - All I want for Christmas is you
Boney M - Mary's boy child

This was a short post but I just wanted to share some of my Christmas favourites for this time of the year. I couldn't have this blog and not post at least one thing to do with Christmas! Enjoy the colder days to come guys, Christmas is on its way. *wink emoji*
Stay Blessed, Jesssyyyy <3
"Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth peace, good will toward men." - Luke 2:14
*Top photo from Stocksnap.io, check them out for great stock photos*

Simply, Jessy Tee

3 comments

Write comments
Kate
AUTHOR
21 December 2016 at 09:25 delete

Loved this post! Definitely agree that this year has gone so quick! Christmas songs always get me in a good mood and added some of these to my playlist!
Kate Xx
http://luxekate.blogspot.co.uk/

Reply
avatar
Jessy Tee
AUTHOR
23 December 2016 at 10:49 delete

Hey Kate!
Thank you so much for commenting! I honestly know what you mean, this year has been crazy to say the least! Enjoy your Christmas and have a happy New Year. Thanks again xx

Jessy Tee

Reply
avatar
Kate
AUTHOR
24 December 2016 at 00:54 delete

Have a lovely Christmas and New Year yourself too!
Kate Xx

Reply
avatar