Top 44 Shows & Movies To Watch This Upcoming Winter! | SimplyJessyTee

November 19, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-


Hi guys! Its been a while but I've just had photography issues. Hopefully once I travel, I shall have some new photos to share with you all for the blog. Today I just wanted to let you guys know that there’s tonnes of movies and shows to watch this upcoming winter which I hope some of you will watch with me. This is not a Christmas special or anything - this is for anyone looking to watch any new series (that's not so Christmassy) this upcoming Chirtsmas/Winter break. This is also to write down the shows that I’m mentally TRYING to keep tabs on!

Some of these (particularly movies) I have already seen before but I figured it would be great to watch again!
(If you have any suggestions of movies or shows, pleeeease let me know!).

Series:

1. Empire (Have to keep up with this one)
2. The 100 (Season 4 looks a lil boring but I’ve only watched 2 episodes)
3. Married to medicine (Seems very intriguing)
4. Love and hip hop (Hollywood)
5. Love and hip hop (Atlanta)
6. WAGS (LA)
7. WAGS (Miami)
8. EastEnders (A british soap)
9. Gossip girl (Downloading this one to watch when I travel)
10. Hit the floor (*face palm* watched every episode of the last season except the last one)
11. Orphan black (a MUST- I finished it. Can't remember if I was emotional or nah)
12. Pretty Little liars (smh- I finished it. Lets just say I'm happy it's over)
13. Ackley Bridge (If this is like Waterloo Road then I’m down for it- I might even watch Waterloo road again because I loved it but I watched only the last season. Veeery late)
14. Scandal (Can’t wait to see the hype)
15. Growing up hip hop (might give this a pass, not sure)
19. Star (didn’t get to finish)
20. Fashion Bloggers (hopefully that’s the correct name)
21. Rich Kids of Beverly Hills

Movies:

1. The divergent series
2. Fast and furious (fun fact: never watched it until now. I watched number 1,2 and 5. The third wasn't up my street and I'm trying to finish the fourth one)
3. White chicks
4. Moana (I’m a child)
5. Suicide squad (Yes. I know.)
6. The Pianist
7. Odd one out (all about bullying, similar to 13 reasons why)
8. Wild child (don't know why I didn't see this)
9. Easy A
10. John Tucker must die
11. She’s all that
12. Legally blonde
13. Friends with benefits
14. Not easily broken
15. Good deeds
16. Soul food
17. College hill
18. Stuck on you
19. This means war
20. The devil wears Prada
21. Meet the brows
22. Bridemaids (I cant waaaaiiiiit)
23. 21 (and 22) Jump Street

Of course if there’s any more then I’ll just watch it off the bat but that’s most of what I could think of/wrote down.
Like I said, if there’s any movie/series suggestions you have, please comment and make a girl’s Winter x
Thanks for reading! Have a great day <3
“Nobody Cares, work harder.”-An Instagram Post Somewhere :)

Simply, Jessy Tee